Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is critical to the success of any digital business strategy and it’s imperative it be implemented correctly. SEO has undergone a dramatic change in the past 12 months, making it more important than ever for digital marketers to adapt to an evolving search landscape to not only remain competitive but, to dominate the SEO space. Bonfire isn’t just another SEO agency in Brisbane – we’re a comprehensive in-house team of SEO experts that have been refining the way we work for over 20 years. At Bonfire, we not only hold ourselves to global standards, but we aim to define them.
Data-Driven SEO Methodology
SEO results should impact your business’ bottom line, not just show inflated numbers on a screen. That’s why we’ve developed and refined a data-driven SEO methodology that consistently outperforms the industry benchmark. At Bonfire, we’re focused on you – your business data, objectives and ultimately, your return on investment.
As a Google Premier Partner, we deliver effective and ethical SEO services to businesses in Brisbane & Australia wide. There is no better SEO company equipped to help your business succeed in the long-term and maximise your digital marketing spend.
Tailor-Made for Your Business
Bonfire’s award-winning approach to SEO is centred around our strategy and execution. Personalised to your business, our SEO campaigns not only grow your organic online presence but, also integrate with your over-arching marketing plan, working together to deliver the best return for your business.
Focused on developing a tailored SEO strategy for your business, our professional team spend time getting to know you, your goals, your competitors and your customers. All this happens by our dedicated research team even before you have engaged our SEO services.
Once our focuses are aligned, we agree on the success metrics for your campaign. Our technical teams then work to bring your tailor-made SEO strategy to life. Coupled with our proprietary mix of analytics and optimisation tools, you will have one of most experienced SEO teams in Australia working to improve your online visibility, driving more traffic to your site and ultimately improving your bottom line.
LA Fit Studio
LA Fit Studio owners, Jaye and Claire, know a thing or two about transformation. After they introduced Lagree Fitness to WA, they engaged with our team at Bonfire.
Video Case Study
Watch our LA Fit Studio case study.
Increase in website conversions, year on year.
Organic traffic growth, year on year.
Keywords featured on Page 1 of Google.
Family owned and run, Swoodi is an eCommerce store that specialises in the sale of multi-use hooded towels for kids Australia-wide. The brand’s collection features fun and colourful prints designed for kids on the go.
Increase in sale revenue.
Increase in website, year on year.
Increase in total orders, year on year.
InterContinental Perth City Centre
In the lead up to their newest hotel opening, the InterContinental Perth City Centre have decided to get a head-start on their digital marketing strategy, and have chosen our team to lead the way.
Increase hotel bookings and room reservations online.
Attract both national and international business travelers.
Promote the use of their corporate and bespoke event spaces.
Owners Ray and Leslie have provided residential, commercial and automotive locksmith services to Perth’s metropolitan region for over 25 years. To maintain their position as an industry leader, A1 Locksmiths partnered with Bonfire in 2016.
Video Case Study
Watch our A1 Locksmiths case study.
Increase in website conversions
Keywords appearing in the first three positions on Page 1 of Google.
Number of first-time website visitors.
The Cake Factory
Australian owned and operated, The Cake Factory bake and sell delicious cakes, cheesecakes, cookies and more. To grow their business, they partnered with Bonfire to improve their brand footprint online and grow sales.
Search traffic is organic.
Keywords ranking on Page 1 of Google.
Tagged calls have included the tag "Order".
What we do is not our best practice, it simply is the best practice. At Bonfire, we set realistic client expectations upfront. Our strategic approach to SEO allows us to deliver sustainable and desirable growth. Working together, we help our clients dominate the organic search marketing space.
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is the process of improving the ranking of your business in Google’s organic search results. The ultimate goal of SEO is to increase the number of people visiting your website and, giving you greater opportunity to convert these visitors into leads or customers thereby, improving your bottom-line.
At Bonfire, we implement a data-driven approach to SEO. We offer full transparency with our campaigns which we believe sets the benchmark not only for Brisbane SEO agencies, but also Australia wide.
Choosing a reputable SEO company in Brisbane can be difficult as there are a number of SEO agencies who don’t play fair. These agencies are often using ‘black hat’ SEO techniques in an attempt to manipulate search engines in the short term. Be wary of an SEO agency that promises fast results or a dubious ‘guarantee’, as they can often do more harm than good.
To avoid getting locked into a contract with one of ‘these’ SEO agencies, Google has provided an agenda to follow when interviewing and selecting an SEO provider. These are the steps Google recommends brands take when choosing an SEO company:
- Conduct a two-way interview – be sure to ask the prospective agency relevant questions to ensure they’re sincerely interested in you and the success of your business.
- Check their references – a legitimate SEO agency should be more than happy to share client case studies, testimonials and references. If they’re unable or unwilling to provide these, it may be a warning sign.
- Request an audit – a good agency does their homework. Ask them to complete a comprehensive audit which identifies any potential website issues and how they suggest improving They should also tell you what impact these changes are estimated to have on your digital campaign.
- Discuss with your team– before deciding on an SEO agency, it’s important to make sure all internal stakeholders are on board and think the agency is a good choice.
In addition to the hiring process recommendations, here are a few SEO tips as well as common misconceptions.
- “SEO is not black magic” –SEO isn’t magic and it won’t work overnight. If an agency is promising instant rankings, this should ring alarm bells and you should avoid them, as they’re likely to be practicing bad SEO. This could irreversibly damage your domain and significantly affect your digital standing with Google in the long-term.
- SEO suggestions should align with google best practices –an agency should be able to support their SEO strategy recommendations with published documents from Google e.g. an article from their help centre, a Google response in their forum or a video.
- Good SEO aims to improve the searchers’ entire experience – recommended changes should not only aim to create an SEO friendly site, but a user-friendly one as well.
- Quality SEOs will be genuinely invested in your business –they will be interested in learning about your business from a holistic stand point and genuinely care about your business goals, customers and other existing marketing efforts. If your SEO agency isn’t taking the time to get to know your business and what drives a return for you, be wary.
- Good SEO takes time – be prepared to allow at least 4 months to a year before you expect to start seeing real search results from strategy implementation. There are a lot of components in a good SEO strategy, which take time to build traction within your campaign and unfortunately, no magic tricks to make them work faster.
An SEO’s potential is only as high as the quality of your business or website – ensuring you have a user and mobile-friendly website will significantly help every SEO strategy implemented. It’s much like building a home, you need to start with a solid foundation.
There are generally two factors which influence the cost of SEO in Brisbane; expertise of the agency or people completing the SEO work and, the amount of time spent on your campaign.
We understand that cost is obviously important however, the end goal of any SEO should be to generate a positive return for your business. Focusing solely on price to make your decision, runs the risk that you often end up at the bottom end of the market, with someone who is inexperienced in SEO or, outsources a lot of their work overseas, resulting in low quality and ineffective work.
Over the years, we’ve seen countless examples of ‘cheap’ SEO campaigns and the long-term cost to business owners can be huge. If you incur a manual or algorithmic penalty, it can take months of work to remove and the lost time and revenue during this period ends up costing more than the cost of choosing an experienced agency in the first place.
At Bonfire, our focus is your bottom-line and providing a return on investment. With over 20 years’ experience, our SEO experts have thousands of campaigns under their belt, generating a real-world impact on the bottom line of businesses across a wide range of industries. We encourage you to read reviews, do your research and make an informed decision before investing in any digital marketing services.
SEO is a mid-to-long term strategy designed to assist in generating higher Google search rankings. The key is consistency and quality, maintaining natural growth over a number of months to secure the long-term success of your business.
Another consideration affecting the speed at which you will see results is the industry you operate in and how competitive it is. Whilst in some unique cases immediate rankings are possible, most clients can expect positive movement in rankings for select keywords after the 4th month. Real results across all selected keywords in your campaign generally start taking shape after month 4 to 12.
Bonfire have a proven track record on being able to consistently deliver on our SEO campaigns and driving a positive ROI on search results over the mid-to-long term for our clients.